"Personalized service you can trust since 1986"
With over 30 years of experience, our professionals will give you the prompt, personalized service you need to get your appliance running again before your food spoils.
• Repair washers and stacked laundry
• Install, repair, and do LP gas conversions for gas and electric
dryers, ranges, cooktops
• Repair wall ovens and ventilation hoods
• Repair refrigerators, freezers, and icemakers
• Repair wine and keg coolers
• Repair dishwashers, trash compactors and garbage disposals
• Hookup and install water supply lines to refrigerators
• Dryer Vent Cleaning
• Outdoor Gas Grill Service and Repair
Ken's Appliance Service, Inc. maintains an inventory of commonly-used factory parts to ensure your appliance is fixed as soon as possible but if your repair requires parts, we do not stock our experts can usually have them in 3 to 5 business days. Special order parts take 7 to 10 business days and require payment in full before order.
Call for expert, factory-trained repair service.
Worried our experienced technicians can't service your specific make or model? Check out our brand list for more information.